Monday, August 27, 2007

Gone until Labor Day!

I'm doing something unprecedented, unheard of, daring and strange. I'm leaving my computer behind for a few days (almost a week - gasp). Allen has returned from Afghanistan and we are moving the family back to Plainwell. Because I will have a lot to do getting our house back in order and getting everything unpacked, I am going to leave my computer at my parents' house for a few days. I just can't chance the distraction. Once I get reading those scrapbook message boards and blogs, I'm on for hours.

Please look for me to return to the internet after Labor Day. Have a great holiday everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey julie! MY son was diagnosed with PDD-NOS in november of 2006. It is on the Autism spectrum but is more of a watered down version of it. He is truly a blessing and has grown so much. He is showing promise of growing out of it and that is what we are praying for. Have fun with your DH at home and moving in!

See you soon!

~Liz