Saturday, August 4, 2007


Ok, I'm starting to get the hang of this blog thing. I hope to use this to keep myself organized with all my scrapping projects and my writing. I am so, so, so hoping to get back in to writing. I wrote for a newspaper right out of college and then just got away from it. I recently sent out a few article queries to my two favorite scrapbook magazines. I have a few more ideas to send to other magazines too (not all scrapbook related).

I don't know if people will actually read this blog or if I'm doing it just for myself, but if you are reading this now: HI! Check out the photo of my DDs getting relief from the hot sun at a local splash pad. What a fun day! Gee, I'll probably scrapbook that photo and 73 others I took along with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

mamatwoboys said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. I just started in June and I love it! Fun to see connections and great scrap material. Just thought it would be cool to be the first comment on your blog. I linked from CK message board!

Erica Hettwer said...

Hi!!!
Love the pic of your little ones. I too, take tons of pics of mine and even nieces and nephews. In fact, my SIL doesn't even bother taking pics of her kids anymore because I take so many!!
Happy Blogging!
Erica
:D