It's exciting now that my girls are in organized summer sports. I didn't realize it, but in previous summers, I had done a lot of LOs about water play, sidewalk art, pony rides, etc. I haven't gotten them scrapped yet, but here's a preview of some photos and products I hope to work with in the coming weeks:
In case you're wondering: Our league requires that catcher and pitchers (even in t-ball) wear helmets. They often put Callie at these two positions, and her hair is so sweaty at the end of the games. I need to get a photo of that to scrap too! Good story, don't you think?
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Here's the skinny on the challenge:
You're Not the Photographer LO Challenge:
1. All of the photos in the LO must be taken by someone other than you. You kids have been itching to use you camera, haven't they?
2. LOs may have any number of photos from one to infinity, the sky is the limit here.
3. LOs may be any size.
4. LOs may be one- or two-pagers, even a mini book will do.
5. If you are using photographs taken by a professional photographer or any copyrighted photo, please give proper credit when posting on the internet. In most cases, I would not post them on the internet without the photographer's permission. I come from a line of professional photographers, and believe me when I say violating a federal law brings stiff penalties.
6. Use whatever embellishments you want. The challenge here is using someone else's photo(s).
7. Because some of you may not have photos on hand for this, I'm going to give us all until July 31 to complete this challenge. That should give everyone time to locate the photos from a friend's stash or to have someone take and print new photos plus do the actual LO.
8. I'll offer up a nice little RAK to one winner to be chosen at random after the deadline ends.
9. Post your entry in the AMR gallery and then link it here. You post as many LOs as you choose, but each entrant will only get one chance to win the RAK to keep it fair for all.
The most important part of this challenge is to HAVE FUN!
If you're interested, jump on over to the All Moments Remembered Message Board and join in on this challenge. If you're not a member, it only takes a moment to register. Once you've registered, here is the link to the challenge post.
This challenge is open to AMR members only.