Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Prime Outlet Shopping and Hidden Pocket LOs



I took my Mother and two DDs shopping at the Prime Outlet in Birch Run, Michigan today. Though she has lived about 30 minutes from the nationally known outlets for about 20 years and though she is a true shop-aholic, this was my Mom's first trip there. I have created a monster. Petite Sophisticate now has a new life-time customer. Sorry Dad! She did get a lot of great deals though. Plus, it is difficult to find clothes that fit her tiny size 2 frame.

I finally finished the LOs for Audrey's 2nd birthday. I had to do three: one for her babybook, one for her yearly book and one for the book of everything that we did while Allen was on deployment. This LO is the first one I have ever done with a hidden photo pocket.

Tomorrow, I will set some goals for myself for projects for the coming weeks.

TTFN!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WORK IT! set those goals!!! see now that you have me lurking on your blog I am going to hold you to them! hope you had fun shopping, great job on the LO!