Thursday, August 9, 2007

Must set goals

Seriously, I do. I love to do lists if only for the satisfaction of getting to check something off when I'm finished.

Off the top of my head, the projects needing attention right now (aside from most photos and events from July 2004 - July 2006) include:
  • Books
    • Allen's deployment book (all the things that happened while he was deployed)
    • Callie's Kinder-Camp book
    • You're the Chef
    • Tabby Cat tribute
    • Last year's trip to Orlando
  • Smaller Projects/Pages
    • Audrey in the newspaper
    • Getting my groove back
    • Girls' Night Out
    • Callie's dance recital
    • Callie's dance camp
    • Signs of no more babies
    • Girls at concerts in the park
    • Summer fun - swimming and chalk
    • Yard work
    • Audrey's wanderlust
    • Splash pad
    • Callie and Audrey at the cabin
Oh man--I need another cup of coffee! I also need to set a plan for all this. Coffee first ...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

squeal with delight! I am so happy with your banner! WOW now that already sounds like a plan! I actually just bought a clipboard to keep all of my ideas and projects together. Seems to me you have a great base to start with! have fun with your projects!

Unknown said...

Oh, ant eh artist for that kit was Anne Langpap, I had to look elsewhere to find the correct spelling. HTH!

~Liz