Monday, August 20, 2007

I was tagged!

Yea! I feel like one of the cool kids now! Erica, aka melegs on the CK message board, tagged me.

Here are the rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. ***IF you have already done your middle name than do the State that you live in with new adjectives!*****
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts. ***Or state if you have already been tagged before!***
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.Here is mine:

Ann:

A: Anxious - For now anyway. My husband is on his way home from a 15-month deployment. He should arrive in Michigan by the end of the week. I'm anxious because we will all be moving back into our house (the girls and I have been staying with my parents while Allen was gone) and jumping right back in to the family thing inluding Callie starting kindergarten and Audrey starting pre-school in a few weeks. The girls will also be going to a new dance studio. A lot of changes, but all for the good!

N: Nice - At least that's what I hope I am!

N: Nurturing - Hey, I'm a Mom, it's what I do!

OK, I'm off to find three people to post!

I tagged:

1. Becky
2. IamDerby aka Derbylia
3. nicolemartel

3 comments:

IamDerby said...

Hi Julie!
I have never been tagged before...how exciting...I feel like one of the cool kids.

How exciting that your husband is coming home! Thats fabulous!

Rebekah said...

I'm so excited to have been tagged. I totally feel like a cool kid! Congrats on having hubby home! I'll have to post the page I did on my friend's hubby coming home. Thanks!

Nicole Martel said...

ALL SET :) Thanks so cool!