Saturday, September 8, 2007

Getting Back On Track!





Whew! It's been a busy couple of weeks:
  • Allen returned home;
  • We all moved back in to our house;
  • Callie started kindergarten (sniffle, sniffle from Mom);
  • Both girls started at a new dance and gymnastics studio;
  • So much more!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow we will move almost the last of my scrapbooking stuff back to my house from my parents' house. I am so excited to get back to my addiction! I don't know what project I'll jump in to first, but I just can wait!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

when I saw her backpack pic my first thought was sniff sniff, great minds think alike! growing pains for mommies,sending their babies to school! this was my first year to send my baby off,but I am so glad to have a new and normal scedule!

elizabeth kartchner said...

Thanks for saying hi on my blog. Your daughters are adorable!!!