Saturday, December 8, 2007

Card sets and stickles








Whew! I made eight sets of six cards yesterday and today. I pride myself in not making duplicate cards (except for Christmas cards) so the set pictured here is just an idea of what they all look like. I packaged each set in a green-striped cello bag with gold tinsel and candies inside.

Check out what I did with my current obsession - STICKLES! On the blue card, I added it to the felt flowers. On the pink card I "inked" the edge of some torn paper with it. I'm thinking that technique would be so cool for a winter layout.

So, tomorrow I actually make my Christmas cards. At least that's the plan. First, I have to put the mess I made today away ...

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh, Stickles are an absolute fave of mine too!! I can't get enough!! They always add such a perfect touch, as they did to your cards!

Samantha said...

Great cards! I love Stickles, too ;)