Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My OCD Scrapping fix!

It's coming! The rail system from Cropper Hopper will be in my house in 12-15 working days! I ordered it from Scrapbook.com. It was supposed to be a Christmas present from Allen, but they had free shipping for 24-hours only, so he told me to go ahead and order it!

Even though I make a great big mess when I'm in the middle of a project, I am crazy about being organized. It's my OCD (obsessive compulsive DiSoRdEr) I cannot wait for this to arrive. I ordered enough stuff to fill five rails. I hope that will be enough! Of course, I still have the 7-foot rubbermaid storage cabinet and the wall shelf to store things. Oh what fun I will have once it arrives!

4 comments:

Dettao said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and I am honored that you have me listed on your site, too. I actually bought the pre-baked pieces of the gingerbread house from the bakery in my grocery store. I am a gingerbread house novice.

Samantha said...

That's awesome!! You'll have to post pics of yours all filled up when you get a chance.

Marilyn said...

That is cool! I want one like it for my kitchen!

Julie, I am so honored that you put my blog on yours, in really meant a lot to me, and made my day. After your last comment on my blog, I realized you have made a few comments, and thought to myself, self, why don't you check out her blog!! I added you to mine also, so I can look at it when I make my daily rounds to my fave blogs. Thank you again!

joscelyne cutchens said...

I love that! My scrap table is in the middle of the room so my kids can play with me... but I may rearrange... just part of my ocd.