Saturday, June 7, 2008

Great LO Idea - Favorite Summer Eats

So, today's blog topic challenge is your favorite summer meal. Just one? I'm pregnant! So many things come to mind from the light meals you make that do not require any cooking on those unbearably hot days, to fair foods (especially if it comes on a stick), to meals for the grill, to snacks, to all those yummy summer fruits!

I'm going to make it a summer goal to photography all my favorites this summer and do a LO about them. My LSS (shout out to Nancy, Pat, Mickey, Anne, and the rest of the crew at Capture A Memory in Swartz Creek)has some great papers and embellies to go with them for this, but here are some things I found online to help get everyone's juices (punny) flowing. Note that I haven't purchased any of these, so please don't expect me to post LOs using these items just yet! Ok, here's just a few things that caught my eye while surfing this morning:












3 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like you are going to have some fun with all these new things you got!

Elizabeth said...

Aww..those item look really cute. Have fun making your LO. :)

Ellie said...

So many goodies you have, oh my. LOl