Saturday, June 14, 2008

Avast Ye! Me's got the Treasure! Plus Blog Challenge


Ok, I'm really milking this pirate thing, but I found the papers at my LSS in Swartz Creek, Michigan, Capture-A-Memory! I was able to order most of the embellies online between scrapbook.com and scrapbookpal.com too! What you see above are the chipboard pieces that I nabbed. I can't wait to show you all what I make of all this stuff!

Blog Challenge Update - We're supposed to visit three blogs today and leave some love. I've been trying to visit at least five each day, so this should be easy!

3 comments:

Carmen O. said...

Great pirate stuff! Where is Swartz Creek, MI? I know I can look it up but I thought I'd ask.

Margy said...

Awesome Pirate stuff!

Samantha said...

Fun stuff!! I hope you're feeling good these days :)