Thursday, February 14, 2008

Regrouping

After HOF, I am just wiped out. I decided to regroup with an easy Valentine project with my daughter and reorganizing my card stock.


We cranked out 23 of these puppies and she couldn't even go to school today because she has the stomach flu!

I had to reorganzie my card stock because I had such a mix and I wasn't sure which manufactuer made what, plus I just bought tons of new Bazzill online from QVC, Scrapbook.com(I had won a $10 gift certificate from them) and scrapbookpal.com (I see free shipping, and I can't stop myself). I sorted and sorted and finally got piles of Bazzill, that stuff you buy in packs at Michaels and a final pile that I couldn't identify and will be used to keep my daughters busy on those long days of winter!

The pile on the left is the Bazzill that I could ID and the pile on the right is from those packs at Mike's.


Here's the pile that I couldn't ID, so oh well!


And finally, here's the new stuff. Isn't it gorgeous! I just love Bazzill!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Aww those candy bars are sweet. I'm so sorry she's sick.
Have fun with all your new paper. :)
Happy V-Day!!

Jen said...

The candy bars turned out great!!! Sorry to hear she is sick.

I love Bazzill too, I also got mine from QVC, couldn't pass up the price. Have fun with all that paper!!!

Samantha said...

Great job organizing all your paper! I love the candy bars, too. I think you deserve a break after all that hard work you put into HOF. Relax now!! You're growing a human, after all ;)

Christina Carnoy said...

ooooooooooooh I love that!

Martha said...

Me, too. I seem to be left with a bunch of shades of dark red and yellow....the rest I've used up. I guess I either need to use those or get some more!!!

Thanks for your comment about my "Proverbs" ATCs! Good luck with HOF...it looked like a lot of work, so I didn't even attempt. Congratulations for doing it! I bet you feel like you just ran a marathon!