Monday, February 4, 2008

I was tagged!

O.k. I've been tagged. Let me start with the rules: 1. You have to post the rules before you give the answers. 2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name (if you don't have a middle name use your maiden name). 3. After you are tagged you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers. 4. At the end of your blog post you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name (be sure to leave them a message telling them they have been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details).

Here we go (luckily, I have a short middle name as my maiden name is hyphenated)

A - Artsy
N - Never on time. Since I had my first daughter, I'm always running behind.
N - Neurotic. If I were in high school these days, the school would probably threaten a lawsuit if my parents didn't put me on meds for OCD.


2 comments:

Nicole said...

Ahh, come on, neurotic??

PS, thanks so much for the comment on my blog. It was hilarious!

Samantha said...

Hey, that's my middle name, too (and probably about 50,000 other women)!!