Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A few new purchases

I guess waiting for everyone to get the new CHA stuff in leaves us with something to be desired while shopping. I still managed to find a few new things, but I had gone in hoping to bring home a load of new things to get me inspired.

I got an alphabet from Technique Tuesday that I've been wanting. My LSS lets met take 25% off of one item each month, so this is what I used that discount on. It's the tall capitals of the Big Timber Line.


These are from the Flirt line by Reminisce.


I did get a little excited over these double-sided papers from Creative Imaginations. I love they way they get non-traditional colors on Christmas pages. It will be so much easier to get my photos to match these papers!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

What great finds!!Lucky you! Can't wait to see what you create with it all.

Nicole P said...

Great finds!

PattiM said...

Pretty papers... Like the christmas colors.....Love the stamps...

Patti