Wednesday, February 27, 2008

More Shopping

Today I did some shopping online at All Moments Remembered (there is a link to this site in the sidebar). I had a lot of fun even though she's still waiting on all the new stuff from CHA too. Anyway, here's a peek at some of the things I ordered:


This is an acrylic frame for a 12X12 page. I'm using it to make a keepsakes for a friend's new baby.


These are the Smitten fabric stickers from K&Company. I also got the papers in the line on this order and the chipboard letters and shapes in a previous order. Go to AMR to check them all out. It's cool line.

Ghost Butterfly shapes by Heidi Swapp!




And finally, some cool acrylic stamps from Heidi Swapp!

There's a few more things, but I'm tired ...

3 comments:

Rachel said...

You got some good stuff! Love the crown stamps and the hearts. Very cute :)

Anonymous said...

great stuff!! love the butterflies, i use them all the time.

Jenn said...

Love those butterflies! Have fun with your new goodies!