Wednesday, August 13, 2008

We're going to try this again




I've just gotten myself so overbooked right now, that I am afraid hand-making birth announcements will be too much. So, I'm once again asking my friends in blog-land to help me out by voting for my two girls in a contest that will award a $50 gift certificate that I can use for birth announcements.

You can vote for each girl as many times as you want using different email addresses each time. So, if you can use (for instance) your home email and your work email, that would endure you even more to me!

Last week's winner was a runaway with about 150 votes (my girls got about 40 each). Clearly, that person was a lot more forward about asking her friends to vote. Oh well!

Here's the links to vote for each girl:

Vote for Callie here!

Vote for Audrey here!

Thanks to everyone who voted last week, and thanks in advance to all who will vote this week!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

What cute pictures! I voted for ya! Good luck!!!