Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Setting Some Goals and the DOODLEBOPS LIVE!

Ok, it might be a little silly to start setting goals knowing that I can go into labor any second, but I guess I've got the last "burst of energy." Today I will begin to clean up and re-organize my scrap corner. Over the summer I let it become the place where I just dumped all the things that I didn't know what to do with. In other words, it is a MESS!

After that, I'd like to at least organize the many scrappy projects that I neglected over the summer. If I can get them set up in "kits" then it might make it easier for me to find a few minutes here or there to scrap after Travis Chip Smith arrives.

In the meantime, enjoy some photos I took (and will eventually scrap) at the Doodlebops Concert at the County Fair:


Pure joy and excitement on Audrey's face! Her first concert (that she remembers)!



Excitement for Callie, but a little bit of wondering if she's just a little "too old" for a Doodlebops show!



Absolute bewilderment upon seeing the Doodlebops for the very first time!

7 comments:

Anne Marie said...

OMG, the look on your DH's face is priceless!! I can totally relate!!

Your goals aren't too ambitious Julie, my advice would be don't overorganize. Have a bin for dumping small scraps to make it easier on you. And don't "think" too much about layouts when making up those kits. Make it as easy on yourself that you can!

Jen said...

Good luck on your goals!!!! :)

WOW any day now baby will arrive, oooh just sooo exciting!!! My kids love the doodlebops!!!

Elizabeth said...

I hope you can get all you goal done before your bundle of joy arrives!! Good Luck!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Good luck reorganizing!

GayleV

Rachel said...

Boy, does time fly. I can't believe it is time for you little one to arrive.

Good luck with your goals, I think you can finish them.


Lucky gals you have!! Doodlebops "RULE" in my house. LOL

Toodles,
Rachel

Anne Marie said...

Waiting anxiously for word on your baby boy, Julie!

BTW, I came over her to sign up on your "following me" ...but there's no link or anywhere to sign up. Didn't want you to think you didnt' have any followers!

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie ~ Me and all the AMR girlz are wishing you luck for an easy delivery and a healthy baby! Check in or have DH do it whenever you get the chance, LOL!
Hugs and prayers ~ Erika/journeyfan