Tuesday, August 5, 2008

If you're so inclined, we could use your votes!

I entered my DDs into a photo contest, and I'd appreciate anyone who likes their photos enough to vote for them. The prize is a $50 gift certificate for this website that does cards. I'm thinking (just thinking) about going that route for the birth announcements. I'm just getting a little overwhelmed as the summer is winding down and Baby Travis's due date approaches.

Anyway, if you want to check out their entries and maybe throw a vote (or five) our way, I'd appreciate it! Here are the two links:

Vote for Callie Here!


Vote for Audrey Here!

You can vote up to five times from your IP address, but you need to use a different email for each vote.

Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I voted fot the girls! Good luck!

GayleV