Monday, November 5, 2007

Where's my Mojo?

I did do one LO the other day. It's actually a scraplift - sort of. I had the idea in my head and even had the photos developed and on my desk. Then my December CK came in the mail, and there was somebody else's version of what was in my head. So, I knew it was a sign to do the LO. I did it, I love it, I plan to submit it to CK. What's the problem? Audrey dropped my camera, and it is out of commission for now. I don't have a 12X12 scanner. Arg.

So anyway, I have all these plans for HOF, but for some reason, I'm just not doing them. If anyone has some scrapping mojo to send my way, please do so. I think a big part of it was getting through Halloween and then getting through the first Daisy meeting (it was tonight). I now have two weeks until the Daisy's meet again. I also have a great co-leader and a few more Moms that want to help out, so I'm in good shape there. I do have Callie's birthday party in couple of weeks too, so that will take up some time. However, if I keep focused, I really have no excuse.

So that's it: No excuse. I need to start making that counter to the right move. No excuses. Except that right now it's time for bed. No more excuses starting tomorrow.

No comments: