Monday, November 26, 2007

Tagged!

I was tagged by one of my favorite scrapbookers, Bjh from the scrapbook.com forum.

If you've been tagged, list 7 random facts about yourself and list the 7 people you are going to tag.

Here are my 7 random facts:
  • After nearly 4 decades, the best friend I found at birth, Jennifer, is still my best friend today. I'm pretty sure she still claims me too! Today (11/26) is also her birthday.
  • I used to own my own meal preparation business called, "You're the Chef," in Flint, Michigan. We closed a little over a year ago due to the economy.
  • I am a huge fan of the stage play Annie (not so much the movies though). My two daughters are following in my footsteps.
  • I studied musical theatre in college and did one regional commercial for a home improvement store the summer after I graduated. It was my one and only professional credit.
  • I have a masters degree in public administration (I am a master bureaucrat).
  • If I could, I would be happy to survive on a diet of pizza, gyros and Halo Burger.
  • My husband and I pulled off a military wedding just 4 days after 9/11. Our honor guard dropped from six to two, but I still walked under the sabers and Allen was not ordered to report (we even made the Hawaiian honeymoon)!
I am off to tag:

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Hey, Julie!! I finally put up my seven random facts. Sorry it took so long!! I enjoyed reading about your facts :)