Sunday, November 11, 2007

Awesome New Papers!

I just found a new line of papers that I am in love with. It's called Daisy Bucket Designs. They are just beautiful. Maybe I can take a photo and post it tomorrow. They are double-sided, and the colors are great. They fit my style perfectly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did get a new Canon Power Shot this weekend. It was an early Christmas gift from my parents as Audrey dropped my old one last week and Allen's just seemed to poop out on us. My Mom found it on sale at Best Buy, and nabbed it for me. This time, she got the extra warranty that covers it even if I run it over with my car. With the way our other two were treated, that's a real possibility! Thanks Mom!

1 comment:

Candace said...

O you lucky girl!! My friend has one of those cameras and they are so nice!! ENJOY!!