Friday, April 25, 2008

MMM over SOY

I've decided to enter the Memory Makers Masters contest over the CK Scrapbooker of the Year contest. I'm a little surpised myself in my decision because it has always been a goal of mine to combine my two passions of scrapping and writing with a column in a magazine. However, having just come off of not winning CK's HOF, I think it's best not to overwhelm them with stuff from me.

Also, I'm very impressed with they way MM actually answers questions on their message board regarding their contest. That's important to me even if I don't stand a chance in this contest!

I also like the direction MM has been taking lately. I think I've only submitted to them once before, but I think my style is fitting for what they seem to be looking for.

Finally, I just happen to be working on a LO that is perfect for the theme "I Believe." When I read the MMM requirements, it was like fate or kismet or something. That, or it was a huge coincidence that got my blood flowing!

So anyway, that's my decision.

Please wish me luck, and I wish much luck to all those entering either or both contests (you'd have to be insane to enter both at the same time though)!