Monday, April 21, 2008

Let's All Set Some Goals for the Week!


Ok, I like to ask everyone what their scrap goals are for the day on the AMR message board, and I'm one who never seems to meet mine. So, today I want to ask what everyone's goals are for the week.

My goals for this week include:
+Complete the LO that's been sitting on my desk half-finished for almost a week;
+Organize all of my never-been-seen LOs to see which might fit the current calls;
+Possibly start (if not finish) a second LO for the week.

When I look at the list, it doesn't look too hard, but let's face it, the warmer weather keeps us even further away from our scraprooms, and I'm no exception.

I'll check back in and post if I met my goals or not. I'm hoping this will keep me on track!

I also challenge everyone who stops by to set your own goals on your blog! Let's put them out there for everyone to see, and maybe it will help those of us who always find a excuse to not find an excuse!

1 comment:

mamatwoboys said...

I worked on 14 pages in my son's school book this past weekend. My goal is to complete those 14 pages. A few need titles, some need to be journaled, and a couple could use an additional embellishment or two. That sounds like a lofty goal as I type it but it is doable. I just need to go do it!