Saturday, October 20, 2007

On your mark, get set, scrap!


Whee! Today I'm going to work on the Becky's sketch for April. I hope to start and complete it today.

I've also mapped out my plan for completing HOF. It's more like a rough outline, but it's a start. If you're interested, you can track my progress on the ticker to the right. I actually put it there to keep the pressure on myself.

I went through my calendar and figured out which weeks I can work on HOF, and which weeks I'll have too many other things going on to devote the appropriate attention to my entry. I tried to give myself at least one week on each assignment. This should also give me time to work on other non-HOF LOs.

Basically, my idea is this:
  • Sundays -- Decide which assignment to tackle. Make list of what I need.
  • Mondays-Wednesdays -- Gather materials, work on sketches, begin actual work if possible (these days are kind of busy around my house).
  • Thursdays -- Get my hands dirty putting it together.
  • Fridays -- Tweak.
  • Saturdays -- Come to terms with the finished project.
I'm excited now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: