Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Looks like I've Committed Myself

Oh boy, oh boy! I've decided to give the Creating Keepsakes Hall of Fame Contest a shot! I'm excited and a little overwhelmed. There are 10 projects to complete and we have until February 11, 2008, to submit everything. It seems like a long time, but I think it will go fast.

I've never entered anything like this before, so my goal is just to be happy with my entry (and to get it in with time to spare). I have a progress counter to the right of this page, to keep myself motivated. I also put an estimated date of completion to be February 1, so that I will have plenty of time to get the entry shipped to the powers that be at Creating Keepsakes.

Wish me luck. I'm really excited about this challenge. I love having a goal!

No comments: