Saturday, July 4, 2009

I'm thinking about buying a photo printer ...

Does anyone own a canon photo printer? If so, which one, and would you recommend it? I have a canon camera, so I'm thinking maybe I should get a canon printer too.

I would like to get one of the larger ones that does photos bigger than a 4X6. While I like the compact, I do scrap a lot of 5X7s.

Then again, maybe I should just go with the compact, and get the 5X7s developed by the pros. The larger you go with a photo, the more quality you lose.

I could use some guidance, if you don't mind!

Take care, and Happy 4th!

1 comment:

cristmae said...

Well, talking about Photo Printers, I would really suggest the reliable and accurate output of EPSON Products specially in printing pictures like Ultra Premium Luster Photo Paper which is reliable much in terms of excellent products.Just try and see the difference.Thank you.