Thursday, May 22, 2008

Layout of Airborne

If you're at all like me, you probably neglect doing LOs of your pets because you're always trying to catch up on LOs of your kids. I'm as guilty as the next. Here's one of our border collie, Airborne. He was priority #1 for Allen and me for three years -- until our first child was born on his birthday.

If you too are guilty of neglecting our furry friends, why not make it a point to make your next LO about your pet?

Of course, I know (Happy) Scrappy Sam has plenty of her furry friends. She's definitely the leader in this category!

4 comments:

Creative Junkie said...

Cute layout! We don't have any pets but my kids think that if they beg enough, we'll get one. I wouldn't mind a puppy if I didn't have to be the one to clean up after it!

Stella said...

Great lo! I need to do more pages of my pets.

Unknown said...

Cute LO!! Pretty dog, to! I agree, just made one of my old dog - he'll be 14! He deserved a LO!

Me said...

You are so right! I should! Man! Hayden and Pumpkin have not had a LO in over a year! I will do better! Thanks for the push!