Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Giant Prima Flowers



Has anyone seen, bought, used or thought about these huge flowers by Prima? I got them at my LSS in Swartz Creek, Capture A Memory, and I've been looking at them for a couple of months now. I have two or three projects in mind for them, but I have other things that I have to finish first (think HOF).

They are each about 5-6 inches! That is an 18-inch rule that I used in the photo!

If you've used them on anything, please send me a link. I would love to see what you've done with them!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that would be so cute for cards

Samantha said...

Holy cow! Those are some big flowers. I haven't even seen these, so I don't know what I would do with them. Maybe alter a box and put it on the lid??

Anonymous said...

Wow those are big! They are really pretty though! A mini album cover?

Rachel said...

Thanks for the link to your blog! Those are some big flowers you got there, can't wait to see what you do with them.

Unknown said...

i think big bloom is an understatement! WOW are those some big flowers!!! I will have to get my hands on some of those!

Christina Carnoy said...

wow, won't you have fun with those???